Tuesday 18 February 2014

Evaluation

With this brief I have found it a lot more challenging then I thought in the way that I found it very hard to bring ideas together for the posters as they aren't as easy as you think.
I wanted to bring back the basics of the brand and simplicity of what the brand started of like, where it was all about the brand and the products not about all the fancy graphics etc just a simple image. This is what I started off with just looking at the what the brand used to look like and what the brand products are about, which is organic and natural ingredients.
I also think going back to the basics of the green background and white logo, it looks like a brand that people can relay on because the not to slate brands but the most boring simply brands can be the most relied on brand and products.
I kept the the them of green and white through out my work as I think this just works overall, I made the decision to have the products in the background of the logo as I feel that the brand in a way is a bit more important than the products and people need to remember the brand logo and brand image first to trust can be built.
With the peta campaign I felt this was a strong and a campaign that effects many people all over the world. I think that what peta support relates to the body shop in a way as we are helping our skin why don't we help save their skins. This were 'Save their skins' came from, which gets my point across well and fits in with the simple brand image. Which you can see with my website as well I have kept everything the same throughout so people remember the campaign etc.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment